Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Introduction to 'Animal Crossing: Wild World'

Introduction

Hey guys! Today it's my first day of... BLOGGING about Animal Crossing! Yay :D
So first I wanted to say I will be posting stuff about 'Wild World', Somewhere in 2013 I will start posting tips and tricks about 'City Folk and/or New Leaf'.

This is how my player, Sarah, looks like ^-^ Lately I have been having problems with my wifi and the DS, so I haven't gotten my friend code yet... :'( 
I will get it as soon as possible and post it! :-)







Choosing your avatar's looks

Here is how you choose how your male avatar looks like, Say the following in the taxi:

1. To get blue eyes and light brown hair that is stuck upright say:
It's calming, I'm moving, kinda...


2. To get black eyes and dark brown hair with bangs that zig zag say:
I know ,Butt out, Yup!


3. brown eyes and dark brown hair that is stuck say:
I know, Butt out, kinda...


4. blue eyes, pink cheeks and dark brown hair upright say: 

it's calming, i'm moving, Yup!

5. black eyes and light brown hair with bangs that zig zag say: 

I know, i'm moving, kinda

6. blue droopy eyes, light brown hair with bangs that zig zag say: 

It's calming, butt out!,
Yup!

7. brown eyes dark brown hair that is stuck upright say:
I know, i'm moving, yup!

8. blue eyes light brown hair with bangs that zig zag say: 

its calming, butt out, kinda...

Here is how you choose how your female avatar looks like, Say the following in the taxi:

1 yeah it stinks, I'm moving, maybe =
pink hair 3 spikes brown eyes citrus gingham.


2 yeah it stinks, butt out maybe =
brown hair, bun, black eyes toad dress


3 yeah it stinks, butt out, yup =
pink hair, bun, black eyes, daisy shirt


4 yeah it stinks, I'm moving, yup =
brown hair, bun, blue eyes, bold check shirt


5 I'm fine, I'm moving, maybe =
brown hair, three spikes, blue eyes, mint gingham


6 I'm fine, butt out, yup =
ginger hair, 3 spikes, blue eyes, rugby shirt


7 I'm fine, butt out, maybe =
brown hair, 3 spikes, blue eyes half shut, yellow bolero


8 I'm fine, I'm moving, yup =
brown hair, bun, green eyes, turnip top

No comments:

Post a Comment